Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Display Photo Tags on Website Using the Lightroom API

New Here ,
Apr 28, 2021 Apr 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, 

I have Lightroom CC which has hundreds of thousands of photos from our events, and these have been catalogued into nice neat Albums and Folders. I are in the process of tagging the photos, usually with the names of the people in them. 

On my website, we host our photos using AWS and I would like to change the set up so that the website uses the Lightroom API in order to display photos - so far so easy. 

However, I would also like to display the tags that we have added in Lightroom on the website and add a search field so that a) people can see the names of who is in the photos and b) someone can come to a website gallery and search their name to find photos of themselves. 

My developer says that importing the photos via API to our website is simple but there is nothing in the API documents about importing the tags. Adobe Support Team says they do not give API support so I am reaching out to the community to see if someone can help. 

Thank you in advance. 

Simon

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?