• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Does purchasing the Lightroom Photography bundle include my current LR/LR Mobile subscription?

New Here ,
May 07, 2022 May 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was looking into purchasing the LR Photography bundle. I currently have LR and LR mobile and was wondering, if when I purchased the bundle, my current plan would be compensated into the cost of the new plan, or if it would be a matter of just purchasing a whole new plan and cancelling the other. I looked for a while to find the answer I am searching for, but no other discussions seemed to cover that. Thank you in advanced!

TOPICS
Android , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 08, 2022 May 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, all the plans include Lightroom Mobile so you can then cancel your Lightroom Mobile subscription.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You say you have LR and LR Mobile, which implies you have the "Lightroom-only Plan" ($9.99 per month). If that's the case, you could switch to the Photography Plan for the same subscription cost. As well as Lightroom Classic and Photoshop, the Photography Plan does also include the Lightroom desktop app and the LrMobile app, however you would also lose the 1TB cloud storage that the Lightroom-only plan includes (you would be limited to 20GB cloud storage). It is possible to retain the 1TB allowance, but you could only do that by paying an extra $10 per month.

If you have the Lightroom Mobile "premium" subscription, then yes switching plans would retain LrMobile, but again you would be limited to the 20GB cloud storage.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I do have the premium, but I was curious if I would still have to pay the full amount for the package being as how I have already purchased the years worth of premium. The storage I can work around, just didn't know if I would be canceling my membership to have my years worth "in effect" as well as my new membership. Naturally the stuff would roll over to the new and it would be bundled together,  but I would then have essentially paid for lightroom mobile, twice..? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 09, 2022 May 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Contact Adobe Customer Care and tell them you want to upgrade from Premium to the Photography Plan, I would have thought they would factor in what you have already pre-paid into the payment for the new plan.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 09, 2022 May 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I haven't attempted the purchase yet. That was my curiosity. Maybe I will have to reach out to find out. Thank you Jim!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines