• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Does the purchase of Lightroom Mobile Premium come with LR desktop?

New Here ,
Jan 08, 2022 Jan 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just want LR on all my devices but finding ths answer difficult to locate. I purchased 

Creative Cloud Files Storage 1 TB on my iMac but is "demanding" I pay an additional $9.99 per month. Does anyone know if I just need to figure how to install it or I just need  pay up.

Thank you in advance for your knowledge 

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 08, 2022 Jan 08, 2022

If you already have a plan that costs you $9.99 per month you probably have the premium version of lightroom for mobile. Just sign into Lightroom with the same credentials you use on the iMac. Did you purchase a subscription, if so which one? Here's a link to the subscription page. You need either the Photography Plan or the Lightroom plan. https://www.adobe.com/creativecloud/plans.html 

You don't need one of these plans, plus the mobile premium. These include the premium for all of your devices

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you already have a plan that costs you $9.99 per month you probably have the premium version of lightroom for mobile. Just sign into Lightroom with the same credentials you use on the iMac. Did you purchase a subscription, if so which one? Here's a link to the subscription page. You need either the Photography Plan or the Lightroom plan. https://www.adobe.com/creativecloud/plans.html 

You don't need one of these plans, plus the mobile premium. These include the premium for all of your devices.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for your quick response 🙂 I am on live chat and they are assisting me to get on one of the plans you mentioned above. Thank you for your help-

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines