Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Doesn't upload raw image on Lr mobile from camera roll

New Here ,
Dec 10, 2020 Dec 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have a raw image in ORF version, in my mobile device, and when I am trying to open it with Lr mobile (paid subscription) it doesn't appear in the folder "All photos" so as to begin editing.

When I'm redoing the procedure it does skip this image as to prevent duplicating. 

Thank you!! 

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've moved this conversation to the Lightroom for Mobile forum.

Can you clarify what mobile device and OS version you are using? What is your process for importing (or trying to import) the image into LR Mobile?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 11, 2020 Dec 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have android 9 and the processs is: All photos >add photos >device> taping on the ORF file of the RAW photo.

Thank you 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello

If you have updated to iOS 14, can you check Lightroom's camera roll access settings (try setting All Photos).  For details, see: https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-cc/kb/lightroom-mobile-ios-14.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 11, 2020 Dec 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello I have android 9 in  huawei p20 lite. I don't have ios.  It is already set in All photos in Light rooms camera roll. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines