• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Downgrading storage space

New Here ,
Nov 14, 2022 Nov 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm looking to downgrade my storage space. 
I'm currently on a free trial after my year subscription for 1T space expired. It ends in a few days and I'm curtious what happens to my saved photos if I chose to not renew my subscription. Do all the photos get deleted? What happens if I downgrade my space, does the extra photos get deleted? 
also why is there no customer care phone number or email? Hopefully this community forum produces results I guess. 
thanks in advance 

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 14, 2022 Nov 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I moved your post to the Lightroom ecosystem forum. If you were using Lightroom Classic your photos would be on a hard drive and you wouldn't need the storage space.

I'm not sure what happens to your photos when you downgrade the storage space. My guess is that you won't be able to access them but they may not actually get deleted right away. To be safe, you can use the Lightroom downloader tool to get all of your photos out of the cloud before you downgrade. https://lightroom.adobe.com/lightroom-downloader

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines