Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

download all the pictures to my phone

New Here ,
Feb 15, 2023 Feb 15, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, 

I have all my pictures in the cloud. I would like to have them also stored locally on my phone (and automatically synchronized), how can i do that ? 

Thanks a lot for your help

TOPICS
Android

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In what cloud? If it's Adobe Creative Cloud, then all you need to do is install Lightroom on your phone and log in.

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Johan, thanks for your query. 

I have all the pictures saved on creative cloud . I did install lightroom and logged in, i can see the pictures but they are downloaded each time i want to see them, i would like to have them stored locally, i don't know how to do this ...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can store them per album. Tap on the three dots behind the album name and choose 'Store Locally'.

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you want a copy of the full-res originals on your phone, make sure that the option to "Only Download Smart Previews" is NOT enabled in the Lightroom app settings>Preferences tab, before enabling albums to be stored locally.

Also, if you have a lot of albums and doing "Store Locally" on a per album basis is inconvenient, the simple solution is to create a new album into which you add all the photos in your library. Then you just store that one album locally to get all the originals downloaded.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines