Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Edit doesn't get saved (Tab S7+)

Community Beginner ,
Sep 01, 2021 Sep 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey everyone,

I'm using a Samsung Tab S7+ for my mobile editing and a Windows PC and SmartPreviews only.

Since the last update on the Tablet the device won't save any change I do on the images.

I open an image, edit it and scroll to the next one, but when I got back to the one I edited 10 seconds ago it is gone. The edited version gets displayed for a second and then it switches back to the unedited original...

In the album preview is still the edited version until I close the app, after that the preview is also gone. 

At the moment I can't edit anything on the tablet, so if somebody has the same issue or an idea how to fix it please text back. 

Sam

TOPICS
Android

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 13, 2022 Feb 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 14, 2022 Feb 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Matty,

actually I think I have a figured out why that happened.

In my case I have uploaded the Smart-Preview into the mobile version (Cloud) to use on my tablet. I have noticed that while the transfer from my pc to the cloud I hadn't the original files connected to my pc. I was working with smart previews and 1:1 renders not the external harddrive. I think that this created some problem in the cloud and not all the necessary information was uploaded. 

I desynced the images from the cloud and redid it with a connected harddrive and the original files. Since then it's all working great and no more issues.

Hope I can help, sam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines