Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers

Editing in Photoshop

New Here ,
Dec 20, 2021 Dec 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On returning back to Lr from editing in Ps I find all my photos have been deleted in Lr. How do I retrieve them?

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 21, 2021 Dec 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Looks like you filtered the album on edited status and sync status. If that has changed, then the photo(s) will disappear from the album. They will still be in Lightroom however. They just do not show right now because they no longer match the filter criteria.

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hallo, danke für ihre Antwort aber es war nicht ein Foto das hat verswunden von Lightroom, alle Fotos war alle weg.

Muss ich meine Fotos von cloud unterladen.

Lg.

Colin Finch  

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You are in an album, so check 'All Photographs' to see if they are really gone, or just removed from that album.

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines