• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Editing multiple photos at once

New Here ,
Aug 08, 2021 Aug 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As a professional photographer I have loads of photos to edit at a time eand it would be nice if Lightroom created a way for me to apply a preset to a number of images at once instead of one at a time. 

As it stands, with the newest update, every time I edit and apply a preset to a photo, then go to the next, the preset bar resets and I have to re-look for the preset to click on for every single photo. It never used to be this way. I could swipe and apply, swipe and apply. But not anymore and it is extremely irritating!! Please fix this Adobe!!! 

TOPICS
iOS: iPhone , iPadOS , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 08, 2021 Aug 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is a user-to-user forum. We are not Adobe. For feature requests, go to https://feedback.photoshop.com. Search for your feature request first. If it is already requested by someone else, then don't create a new thread but add your vote to the existing request.

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines