• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Edits not loading across devices

New Here ,
Mar 08, 2022 Mar 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello - I'm using cloud-based Lightroom across 1 Mac laptop & 1 Windows laptop. Edits done on my Mac are not "loading" when I open the same image in Windows. (I haven't tried the reverse yet or tested this in iOS).

See attached image.

Is anyone else having this (horific) issue?

Thx

-Michael

TOPICS
macOS , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 09, 2022 Mar 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Michael,

Thanks for reaching out. We are sorry for the trouble with Lightroom. We are here to help!

Could you please share the version of Lightroom and the operating system you are working on? Have you recently added any significant amount of photos to Lightroom? Have you tried any troubleshooting steps?

Please log on to Lightroom Web (https://lightroom.adobe.com) to check current Sync issues on the left part of the screen.

SameerK_0-1646834219553.png

If there are any sync issues, click on them to know more, find the original for those images, and back them up safely before you empty the Sync issues from Lightroom Web.

You can match the number of images between Lightroom Web and Lightroom on both computers to find out where the exact issue is.

Please let us know if this helps.

Regards,

Sameer K

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines