• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Enhance Denoise doesn't work

New Here ,
Jun 20, 2023 Jun 20, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I've been using Lightroom CC and wanted to test the AI denoise for my wedding pictures but it seems that it doesn't work. I don't know why cause I tried following tutorials and youtube videos. When I set it to like 65 and then click the blue button to denoise it says its like rendering in DNG, but when it's finished it doesnt change my file into a DNG file or if it does idk where it saves. I tried to check on forums but I got a Panasonic GH5. My pictures are RAW in format RW2 and on the website it says that the latest version should work for panasonic GH5. Do I need to use the JPEG file instead?

Thank you to whoever can try to help me fix that.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 20, 2023 Jun 20, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey, @WeddingPhotographer. Welcome to the Lightroom Community. I've tried to recreate this with sample RW2 images from Panasonic DC-S1R won Lightroom v6.4 & Lightroom Classic 12.4 on Windows & the issue did not recreate on the test machines.

Please share more details, like screenshots or video recordings of what you see. Do you see a change in the number of All Photos?

If you're in an album, try creating a new album with just a few RW2 images to see the stacked enhanced DNG image.

Let us know how it goes. Thanks!
Sameer K.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 04, 2023 Jul 04, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sameer, 

I'm having the same problem. I am using Lightroom CC and my photos are also raw (NEF). Not sure if it's relevant but I'm using Windows 11 ((22h2) - let me know if you need me to provide other technical specifications.

As with the wedding photographer, when I go to the enhance option and click denoise, it takes a few minutes and the blue bar slowly completes in the top left hand corner, but after it is complete it is as if nothing ever happened. There is no new DNG image stacked alongside the original, or indeed anywhere in the album I'm in. I don't have a huge number of photos in there, and the photo I want to enhance is very recognisable so I'd know if there was a new version. 

Any ideas? Thanks,

Andy 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi again, 

Problem solved! I noticed in your comment to the initial post that I should check the total number of new photos and whether it has increased. I checked 'recent photos' and it was there. I then added it to the correct album and it is now stacked. Sorry to trouble you! 

Andy 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Awesome! Glad to know that it has helped.

Thanks for the update.

Sameer K.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines