• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Enterprise - Who can see my photos imported into Lightroom ?

New Here ,
May 26, 2020 May 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there ! 

Maybe a stupid question, but I hope you could help me. 
I would like to use my licence from work (my company suscribed for an enterprise licence) at home (because i have work to manage from home). 
But I would like too to use Lightroom for my personnal use (photos of me and family). 

Does the admin of the enterprise licence can see my personal photos, thoses saved on the Adobe cloud. 

Or is it only available to me ? 

Thank you for your help 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 27, 2020 May 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You want to use Lightroom (?) the Cloud centric version OR LR Classic the traditional version?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your reply. I did never use LR Classic. What is the difference with the Cloud centric version ? 
If it is pretty the same, I just want to be able to retouch my photos. I do not need it to be on a cloud ...  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Then you want to use the traditional version Lightroom Classic.

No one can see your images unless you show them to and or Share them them with someone.

All images are stored on the computer you have installed LR Classic on.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 03, 2020 Jun 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello,

oh yes thank you. I gave it a test yesterday at my office and work like a charm 😉 

Thanks again 🙏 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines