Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

eos rp profile

New Here ,
Mar 30, 2021 Mar 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone !!

when will you add canon eos rp color profile to LR ??

or, is there any way to get these color profiles for. eos RP ??

Thanks a lot !!!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 31, 2021 Mar 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lr or Lr Classic?

Moving this for now to the Lightroom forum.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a user-to-user forum. We do not know this any more than you do.

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That model has been supported for quite some time. Camera profiles are only available for raw images, if you are shooting JPEG images they will not be available. Also, be aware that for some Canon models camera faithful profiles are not available. Could this be the situation in this case?

Added later: I downloaded a sample raw image from that camera. It is supported in the latest Camera Raw and LrC, with a full set of Adobe profiles. There are no camera faithful profiles for that camera which is consistent with several different Canon models. The Adobe profiles match very closely. I have used Nikon cameras, which do have camera faithful profiles, and there is very little difference between the camera faithful profiles and the Adobe profiles. Any differences that you feel need to be made can always be compensated for with the many controls available in Lightroom.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 03, 2021 Apr 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thanks a lot !!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 04, 2021 Apr 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you're looking for 'Camera Matching' profiles for the EOS RP (i.e. profiles that render your raw photos to look like the JPEGS), then you'll not find any as Adobe currently only supports the EOS R. The profiles mentioned by Jim Hess will render your photos to reflect Adobe's preferred 'look', not Canon's. These will have names like Adobe Faithful, Adobe Landscape, Adobe Portrait, Adobe Neutral, Whereas the 'Camera Matching' profiles don't contain 'Adobe' in their name.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yeah,  I´ve noticied thar.

eos RP is  two years longer,  adobe could launch these profiles for us...  

Really appreciatre  your feed back, thanks !! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Another possibility that I have run across. I don't know anything about them. But here is a link to a company that sells profiles, $25, for various Canon cameras. I'm not recommending because I haven't tried them. I'm just saying that this company offers profiles if you are interested.

https://www.colorfidelity.com/canon.htm 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

thanks !!!  I will cheak them right now !!!

thanks a lot !!! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines