Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error 19650929 images missing after import

New Here ,
May 24, 2022 May 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

Lightroom Mobile deleted all my camera roll from my iPhone white importing photos without importing them

I have a very serious problem! I intented to upload photos from my camera roll to the Lightroom mobile app, and it was syncing all the photos and suddelyn the import stoppe and showed an error code: 160216 (or something like that, i cant really recall). I restarted the app and all the photos were deleted from my camera roll and werent available in the app. I've tried to use several apps to recover the photos from my iphone but they are gone for good, or so it appears. I need help!!

TOPICS
iOS: iPhone , iPadOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 24, 2022 May 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

I have a very serious problem! I intented to upload photos from my camera roll to the Lightroom mobile app, and it was syncing all the photos and suddelyn the import stoppe and showed an error code: 160216 (or something like that, i cant really recall). I restarted the app and all the photos were deleted from my camera roll and werent available in the app. I've tried to use several apps to recover the photos from my iphone but they are gone for good, or so it appears. I need help!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 25, 2022 May 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am sorry to hear about your issue. Lightroom is not capable of affecting items in Camera Roll. 

It might help us guide you in a solution by having a better description of what you were doing in, unfortunately, excruciating detail! Can you provide very detailed step-by-step instructions of what you did (or remember doing) Please include as much detail as possible. 

Thanks!

Rikk Flohr - Customer Advocacy: Adobe Photography Products

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 25, 2022 May 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Tatiana,

I'm sorry to hear about you having issues.

Concerning "Lightroom Mobile deleted all my camera roll from my iPhone".
Lightroom doesn't allow removal of media from the camera roll.
Are you using iCloud for Photos or have any other app that allows deletion from media from the Photos app?

19650929 is only an internal error that indicates that the application had trouble initializing.
A restart normally helps once you get this error message.

It would be great if we could get some more info about what you mean with "camera roll", does it mean that no media exists in your Photos app? Or does it mean that Lightroom doesn't have any permissions to read from Photos?
You can see this if you go to iOS Settings/Lightroom.

Thanks,
Ignacio

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines