Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error Code T202000122

Explorer ,
Dec 03, 2020 Dec 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Anybody able to help me understand Error Code T20200122? Not sure wy it happened, has occurred on more than one photo and it essentially renders the photo to be lost, as I can no longer access it. Any help greatly appreciated. 

22A2F652-FD08-4F88-A8AA-E7C1739AEE77.jpeg

 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 04, 2020 Dec 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could you try to open up this photo in Lr Web (https://lightroom.adobe.com/) and apply a tiny change just to see if that helps. - Guido/ Lr Mobile QE

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 13, 2020 Dec 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Guido,

This did not fix the error. It would seem that I could indeed edit the photo on through a browser, small changes to color/brightness, but the photo was not editable via the Lr desktop or my Lr app on iphone.

I have lost several phots this now and it seems like it only appreared when I switched to my new Canon EOS R5 (.CR3 raw files)? 

Thanks for your contnued support.

Paul

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 29, 2021 Jan 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This issue has failed to find any sort of resolution for over a year now, and my clients are extremely unhappy knowing edits are essentially lost without cause. I pay $10/month and haven't gotten a single answer in the multiple forums I have contributed to. Please route this up your chain and demand a fix be made.

-Respectfully, Alan.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines