• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error message on export "Failed to process image: Library initialization failed"

New Here ,
Jun 25, 2021 Jun 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey everyone!
I am struggling exporting from lightroom classic all of the sudden. Everything was working fine yesterday, now I keep getting this same error message. "Failed to process image: Library initialization failed". I have tried exporting one image at a time, and restarted everything, updated my computer and lightroom classic to most recent version, and adjusted the app to run high performance
Please help 🙏

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 28, 2021 Jun 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you use JPEGmini or a similar plugin as part of your processing?  I was getting the exact same error and found a clean removal and re-install fixed it for me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 03, 2021 Jul 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I do use Jpeg mini so i will try that next time! 

I ended up getting adobe support and they changed a file name that seemed to reset it. 

Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 16, 2023 Feb 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, what file name did they change to? I have a similar issue. Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Feb 12, 2023 Feb 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The same is happening to me. I am using JPG mini too. Something of this plugin is interfering with Adobe Lightroom it seems

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines