• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error Photoshop not found when continuing edit from Lr to Photoshop

New Here ,
Aug 02, 2021 Aug 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Trying out Lightroom for 7 days before purchase.  Editing picture then clicking on continue editing in Adobe Photoshop and get error Not Found.  I have Adobe PhotoShop elements 2020 and Adobe Premiere Elements 2020.  Are they not compatible or am I missing a step. 

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 02, 2021 Aug 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

TBMK, only the 'full' version of Photoshop is available from the menus of Lightroom-Desktop v4.3

Photoshop-Elements is not linked as a default editor.

You can however, 'Export' a derivative file to your computer and 'Open' the file with Photoshop-Elements. The resulting file (edited in PsE) can then be 'Added' (Imported) to the Lr Catalog.

https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-cc/how-to/lightroom-photoshop-edit-photos.html

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 03, 2021 Aug 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you. 

I haven't figured out the save feature.  When I click on Export Original + Settings, it opens the File Manager box where, in other programs, I would Save it with a filename to a folder, but I just get an error saying NO ITEMS MATCH YOUR SEARCH 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 03, 2021 Aug 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

As you are on a Trial I am not sure you will have full functions.

Have you tried Exporting a JPG or a TIFF (instead of 'original+settings') which you can then [open] in PsE?

Not sure why you see an error message referring to "SEARCH". In the FIle Manage Box that opens- are you simply selecting an existing FOLDER in the 'Folder' box? (you can create a 'new' folder and select that also). No filename is required here to Export from Lightroom.

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines