• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error Unable to Clear Cache (iOS)

New Here ,
Nov 16, 2021 Nov 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Здравствуйте. Почему у меня не чиститься кеш в приложении Lightroom ? Висит 7 гигабайт , хотя в приложении почти все фото удалила . 

TOPICS
iOS: iPhone

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 16, 2021 Nov 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello @Лариса21788468ldth 

I cannot reproduce any trouble using either a free or paid account... Have you tried restarting your device?

Using a free account that does not sync to Lightroom cloud storage, there is no Clear Cache function.  I added hundreds of photos, and then deleted the photos (and also emptied the trash inside the Lightroom app), and in iOS Settings > General > iPhone Storage > Lightroom, I see Documents & Data goes back to the original low amount used.

Using a paid account, I similarly imported and then synced photos, and after photos finished syncing I was able to see and use the 'Clear Cache' funtion Lightroom Settings > Local Storage.

Can you write clear steps or share a video screen capture showing what actions you are trying, and what the issue looks like?

Also, please try doing a full Backup and Restore of your device (using iCloud or iTunes/Finder).  I wonder if the Restore process might smooth out some corruption.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines