Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Export high resolution in Desktop from photos edited in Lightroom mobile

Community Beginner ,
Apr 16, 2021 Apr 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

I have an issue here and I can't seem to find the answer online. Is it possible to export photos in LR desktop which you originally edited in LR mobile?

My situation in more detail:

I add photos from my camera to my phone and edited it with LR mobile. But of course, the resolution is not the high resolution. Now I'm looking for a way to simply get the high resolution in LR desktop, but without having to edit them all over again. Is there a way to pair for example the pictures from my sd card to the edited photos in LR?

Thanks for your time,

Greetings Lianne

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Apr 24, 2021 Apr 24, 2021

But now I have still the same problem, that my previous pictures were not in high quality. Is there a way that I can link images, imported from sd card, to the pictures in lightroom synced from mobile?

By @SamPersonal

Sorry, I can't think of an easy way to do that. Removing the lower quality images, then re-importing the correct versions, is all I can suggest.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Apr 16, 2021 Apr 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you are running subscription Lightroom on both modile and desktop then syncing of the files and edits between the two is a natural process, requiring no further imports, so if that's not working we need to establish why. So can you confirm:

1. Do you have an active Adobe subscription?

2. What version of Lightroom are you running on your desktop? Please do Help>System Info and post a screenshot of the first few lines of the info display.

3. What version of LrMobile are you running on your phone, and is it the free or premium version?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 24, 2021 Apr 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jim,

Thanks for your answer. Sorry for my late reply, I just found out that the notification of your message was in my other mail. 😮

Here are the answers to your questions:

1. Yes.

2. Adobe Lightroom, first few lines are:

Lightroom version: 4.2 x64 [ 20210301-0713-6cdd6a3 ] (Mar 2 2021)
NGL Version: 1.24.0.5
WF Version: 3.2 88d676d
Operating system: macOS
OS Version: macOS 10.15.7 (19H524)
Application architecture: x64

3. Lightroom mobile V 6.2.1 BD60B6/34/. Premium version

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I solved it! I just hadnt the right settings on my canon connect app. It was just set to import reduced pictures.

But now I have still the same problem, that my previous pictures were not in high quality. Is there a way that I can link images, imported from sd card, to the pictures in lightroom synced from mobile?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

By @SamPersonal

Sorry, I can't think of an easy way to do that. Removing the lower quality images, then re-importing the correct versions, is all I can suggest.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for your answer. I guess so!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines