Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Export location on Lightroom iOS

New Here ,
Oct 08, 2020 Oct 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello

why is my location no more remembered when I export in jpeg?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 08, 2020 Oct 08, 2020

Hi,

please look into the sharing settings (circled), Location Info is disabled by default.
Thanks, Ignacio

IMG_2278.jpgImage from iOS (27).pngImage from iOS (26).png

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lightroom mobile (iOS): It seems that location Data is removed when image is exported to camera roll

ive seen a post like that, but cannot find a LR icône on the upper left corner to solve my problem 🤨

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

please look into the sharing settings (circled), Location Info is disabled by default.
Thanks, Ignacio

IMG_2278.jpgImage from iOS (27).pngImage from iOS (26).png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you Ignacio

it works. But... Can't I set it up once for all to be able to export directly to the photo roll? I've tried both ways and it only works when I go trough those  2 steps you've just mentioned...?

-"export as"

- and then save picture

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 29, 2022 Oct 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Can location metadata be a system wide option for "Export to Camera Roll" which is such a great one-step export feature vs "Export as..." which takes multiple steps and is limited to batches of 5 or less to save to the iOS camera roll? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 05, 2021 Nov 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using Lightroom of my IPAD Pro, when I'm exporting files as a JPEG what location is it exporting the files to.  I see in one point you can specify the camera roll, but when using the export feature as well when not choosing the camera roll, where does it export them to.  When using the IOS of the desktop you can choose which file you want the copied, but not here...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines