Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Export Originals+Settings

Participant ,
Jan 07, 2023 Jan 07, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Adobe, 

For this new year with this amazing software (used on Ipad), I would love to see these improvements :

1) Ability to export original + Settings, directy from the Ipad.
I have to use my laptop only for this reason.

2) Brush presets. creating them, importing them. 

3) The impressive masking AI from Ligroom classic (But I'm sure you already are working on it).

That's it for me.

Best wishes.

TOPICS
iPadOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does the masking AI not work on your iPad? It works perfectly fine on mine. Also works on my iPhone even. It doesn't seem to do the people selections with multiple people though and perhaps that is what you are looking for?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It does. 

But I was talking about the Masking AI they introduced in last october desktop release, that allows you to select and create mask for eyes, mouth, teeth, and many things, in just one click. It's really powerful, and can't wait to see this feature on Ipad.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines