• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Exporting in Lightroom for begginers

Community Beginner ,
Jan 04, 2021 Jan 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! Recently I've tried out Lightroom free trial. The one which I selected was Lightroom 1TB plan. When I was editing photos and tried to export them, I could not find a detailed table as I wanted to change the dimensions and file size. I can only change the pixels in my Lightroom. What could be the problem? Is it because I am editing non RAW images? Or because I need to use Lightroom Classic? I tried looking up and it always says that a detailed table should pop up after you click Export. Maybe someone could help me with this issue? Thank you for your time!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You are using Lightroom, but this is the Lightroom Classic forum. Please post your question in the Lightroom forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I moved you post from the LrC forum to the LrD forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Export dialog has default presets-

ScreenShot318.jpg

Or if you select [Custom Settings] -you can enter dimensions-

ScreenShot319.jpg

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 05, 2021 Jan 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, thank you. That is what I can choose. I wanted to change MB size of my photograph. So if I lower pixels, the dimensions/size changes? I was expecting to change manually the MB size... Doesn't show up with this version. Thank you again!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 05, 2021 Jan 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You can't set a maximum MB size in Lightroom, though you can in Classic. However, "Size" is influenced by the pixel dimensions that you set for the output file, and/or the quality setting that you select. The lower the quality, or the lower the pixel size, the smaller the output file will be.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines