• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Exporting issues on Lightroom

New Here ,
Dec 11, 2021 Dec 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ive made sure to double check updates and do my fair share of restarts to unfortunately not find a solution. Every time I try to export a photo that has been edited, it defaults back to the original photo? There's this drop down menu that says 'preset' which drops down: Export JPG (small) Export JPG (large) Export Original.

You click on Export Original and the correct edited version switches out and also removes the dimensions, quality, and watermark boxes for the final export? This seems to be a bug or wrongly written code for the application. 

I am on a Mac Mini M1 2020 Big Sur OS

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 12, 2021 Dec 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not sure I understand. If you choose to export the "original' - that is what you get -the original image- no edits, no watermarks, etc. You get an accompanying XMP, but the original file is still 'the original'.

Ony when you export a JPG, TIFF do the edits alter the appearance of the exported image.

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 13, 2021 Dec 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You confuse image size with file type. Like Rob says, if you choose to export as original, then that is is what you will get: the original image, so no edits and no watermarks. If you want to export a jpeg at maximum image size, then this is what you should choose: Choose Jpeg as file type and 'Largest Available Dimensions' as image size (that is how it is called in Lightroom for iPad, it may be slightly different words in Lightroom desktop).

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines