• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Exporting not saving edits

New Here ,
Mar 25, 2023 Mar 25, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I shoot my images in Raw and I've had no problems but suddenly when I edit and try and save as JPG with watermark it won't save the edits. Help please. 

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 27, 2023 Mar 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Welcome to the Lightroom Community @Lib94. I'll help you figure this out, but I need more details.

What version of Lightroom are you working on? Does this happen with all the images in Lightroom, or do only the recently imported images export like this?

If you're working on Lightroom desktop, check Lightroom Web (https://lightrooma.adobe.com)to check what edits & images have synced to the cloud. Photos still syncing to or from the cloud may not export as expected. Try & record your screen & share the video with us to showcase what is happening.

Thanks!
Sameer K

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 28, 2023 Mar 28, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sameer 

I've attached an images showing system info and then the first photo image is the image with edits and the second image is when I'm going to export it removes the edits but adds the watermark. I've been editing raw images for months and not had any issues before. I have just got a new memory card but I'm still shooting in raw so no changes. 

any help would be appreciated 

thanks 

lib 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 28, 2023 Mar 28, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What steps are you taking to export the image? 

Instead of photographing your screen, take a screen shot that shows the entire interface during the export.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines