• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Exporting photos from lightroom desaturated

New Here ,
Mar 24, 2021 Mar 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello I have been using Lightroom for a little over 2 years now and have come across a problem I can not figure out.

when I add my RAW photos to lightroom, I'll edit the photos and when I go to export them as a jpeg the yellow and orange are washed out, and instead of the subject looking warm and orange,

they are gray. I only find it with these colors and will attach a photo for reference. On my computer, the image looks fine but when I upload it to my phone or try to send it to my clients via pixieset they are desaturated. 

My laptop is brand new as of January. â€ƒâ€ƒ

The first photo is a screenshot off my computer of how I see the photo and most importantly how I'm trying to edit it

The second photo is the color it changes when I try to export it will apply this color when I do any work in photoshop. 

The third photo is a screenshot of how it sends to clients or when I try to upload it

Screenshot 2021-03-24 092335.png

Screenshot 2021-03-24 092305.png

Screenshot_20210324-100334_Chrome.jpg

 

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 22, 2021 Dec 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same issue. It has started since the latest Lightroom update. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 22, 2021 Dec 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm a bit confused about your screenshots. The screenshot of the export dialog shows you are exporting as original + settings. You can do this if you want to continue to edit the original in Camera Raw, but this is not how you export as jpeg. And that is what you say you do. If you export as jpeg, then make sure you choose sRGB as color space. If you choose a wider color space such as AdobeRGB, then your image will look washed out when viewed in a non-color managed application.

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines