• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Exporting Photos to my Desktop from Lightroom

New Here ,
Mar 25, 2021 Mar 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Help!  I can no longer export any of my edited photos from Lightroom to my desktop.  I'm not sure if something has changed in an upgrade...???  I'm a relatively new user, and don't really understand a lot of the technical aspects to it, but every time I try to export, the photo looks great, and as soon as I export it, it becomes completely pixelated throughout.  I've tried to export in both small and large jpeg format.  The same thing happens.  I even exported a jpeg that I had not edited at all (other than importing it in from RAW format).  And it was full of pixelated lines (photo attached).  So I'm not over-editing.  What is happening?  This is essentially making Lightroom almost useless to me!  

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 26, 2021 Mar 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please share a screen capture of your Export settings. It appears that you may be exporting a low resolution file, which would be based on the Export settings.

warmly/j

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 26, 2021 Mar 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi...and thank you for your reply.  I hope this is what you mean.  The only thing I have recently changed in any of these settings is to start exporting in "small" format instead of large.  I wanted to do this so that I could post my photos on social media and not have them stolen or reproduced well.  However, this still happens when I change the dimensions back to large, or even custom.  

default0actjiwwmvlv_0-1616781299854.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines