• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Failed to load development version error message in Lightroom Mobile images (Android)

New Here ,
Oct 31, 2022 Oct 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, this morning I have discovered that all the photos, except the one I imported on Lightroom last night, cannot be accessed in my Lightroom app. They've been showing as this grey squares, and whenever I try to click on them it says "Failed to load development version". But its stated that it still have 413 photos (the ones now missing). I tried to sign out and sign in multiple times, even restarted my phone, but nothing works. 

Even on my phone Gallery, Google Photos, and Recycle Bin, everything from I exported from Adobe Lightroom is gone.

Screenshot_2022-10-31-16-59-17-463_com.adobe.lrmobile.jpg

{Title edited by Moderator}

 

TOPICS
Android

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 02, 2022 Nov 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out.

Could you please let us know the exact version of Lightroom mobile CC installed on your device? Also, make sure you log in with the subscribed email address. Where are the images located?

Would you mind checking this discussion on our forum: https://community.adobe.com/t5/lightroom-ecosystem-cloud-based-discussions/failed-to-load-developmen...

You may try signing out & signing back in from the Lightroom mobile CC app and check if that helps.

Regards,

Ranjisha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines