• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Failed To Load Development Version

New Here ,
Nov 21, 2017 Nov 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello im having issues with Lightroom CC on my phone (android). everytime i try to edit a photo it just shows that its trying to load the image, then it says "faild to load development version" then continues to have the little spinning wheel. All im trying to do is export a picture and it tells me i have no internet connection even though i do. Please help ive been trying for the past hour and nothings working 😕

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 29, 2017 Nov 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did u ever find a solution for this?? I am having the EXACT same problem!      

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 05, 2023 Mar 05, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lightroom program failed to load development versions 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 15, 2017 Dec 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The only thing I have found to get it to work is turn off my wifi then turn it back on.

I think what is happening is Lightroom disconnects from wifi when my phone goes to sleep and it doesn't reconnect.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Dec 15, 2017 Dec 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Check that you have 'Prevent From Sleep' enables in the Lr settings on your device.

That prevents your device from sleeping while connected to charge during a sync session.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 08, 2018 Feb 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just started the Failure to load development error. I have been using a Samsung Galaxy tab A and LR CC for months just fine. I do not a Prevent From Sleep choice in settings. I cannot import new images into LR CC either. Any help appreciated.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 26, 2021 Jun 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am also facing the exact same problem whenever I try to open a photo in lightroom then I couldn't open it and they show this message failed to load development option. So I don't know what should I do? Fixed this problem Adobe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 08, 2018 Apr 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've just started experiencing the same.

Anybody found a fix?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 19, 2018 May 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Exactly the same problem!

Not solved yet

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 23, 2018 May 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I turned my WiFi off and back on and then restarted the app.  I think my problem is due to slow internet upload speeds.  Downloads are fast but uploads aren't which I think causes issues when doing cloud computing.

-dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 18, 2019 Mar 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I ended up uninstalling and reinstalling the app and mine is now working  again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 02, 2019 Apr 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not exactly the same problem but I get the same message. I have a Samsung Tab A clone. What seems to be happening is LR is confusing the SD card that I have inserted permanently as added storage with the SD card from my camera that I am reading as USB external storage. It writes all or some of its info out to the camera card instead of the internal card.

Then when you later reopen LR it goes to the internal card and presents blank photos. Ii

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 17, 2019 Sep 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mine occurred the same error. 

I've noticed that it was no account logged in.

I could try to re-login. But when I saw I've just erased all the app data yet.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 05, 2021 Dec 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Greetings All,

I am running mac Monterrey with all the DNG/LRCC updated and have a similiar problem that the development module does not load.  Only the "Basic" editing features appear with no access to the library AND I do have a good wifi connection.

Sourd familiar?  I have rebooted/restarted and even reloade Monterrey and cannot get the DEVELOPMEN monule to appear in the menu bar....

Larr2000
Night Photographer / Drone Pilot

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 29, 2022 May 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi does anyone solve the problem with this issue? I'm currently experiencing this and it's frustrating coz I have lots of photos there

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 22, 2023 Sep 22, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Guys, I was having the same problem, the photos that a take and save in Instagram doesn't showed up, so I needed to click in the "Google Photos" icon, but it was doing that same bug, so I take a printscreen of the photo that I took on the Instagram and it worked! 

(Sorry for bad English)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines