• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Failure to upload

New Here ,
Oct 31, 2021 Oct 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

New here and trying to upload my photos from my iPhone and it keeps failing to upload on this app what do I do? Thank you

TOPICS
iOS: iPhone

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 01, 2021 Nov 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello @Alexandrea5FA0 

I see no subscription for your account here, as I assume you are asking for help with trouble during import into Lightroom.  Is that correct?

Under iOS Settings > Privacy > Photos, check that Lightroom has access to All Photos

If this is not a simple issue with privacy settings, is it possible you have iCloud enabled?  This feature uploads your originals photos and videos to iCloud storage.  If the original images are moved to iCloud and no longer exist on your device, Lightroom import can fail.

My recommendation is to ensure that your device has the original images for the photos you want to import downloaded back to your device so that Lightroom can access them. 

Here is the specific advice from: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204570 
"To download the original photos and videos on your iOS device, go to Settings > [your name] > iCloud > Photos and select Download and Keep Originals. "

After lettings photos sync back to your device, try importing into Lightroom again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines