Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Feature Request, Printing, Light Table, Layouts

New Here ,
Dec 17, 2020 Dec 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have been using Lightroom on the side in conjunction with Apple Photos for some time now and there are few things that I miss.

- I do print my own photos and I can not understand why at this point it is still a missing feature. 

- It would be nice if I could create layouts right in here without going to Spark or Lightroom Classic.

- I like something like a "light table" where I can drag photos on and quickly get back to them, change displayed size and sequence. I would want to edit them right there and be able to quickly switch between them. This is when useful when I work on a post, a layout or maybe a photo project where I try to figure out what additional shots I should focus on, just like an editor had in the past when film was more widely used.

I am not to keen on AI kind of features or more complex edits to be honest. For that I'd hop over to Classic or Photoshop and I feel also that too many abilities to edit just add complexities and it might be better to leave that in Classic and offer it there.

Cheers

JK

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 18, 2020 Dec 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The best place to request features and report bugs is on the following forum, which is monitored by the engineering team:
https://feedback.photoshop.com/photoshop_family/categories/photoshop_family_lightroom_cc

This is mainly a user to user forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines