Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

File size sharing via email in Lightroom mobile App

New Here ,
Jan 09, 2020 Jan 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have been using the Lightroom mobile app to share via e-mail for almost a year.  I use a full frame high pixel camera so the Raw files are fairly large.  The app did a good job of converting theses to jpegs and giving me a choice of files sizes to send.  Up until the last update the choices of  jpeg were approximately 10 megabytes to 3 MG,  now they are much smaller.  Does anyone know of a setting I can change to get back to the larger file sizes?

Thanks in advance, 

Dave

{Thread renamed by moderator}

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jan 09, 2020 Jan 09, 2020

Hi Dave,

In the Lightroom mobile app, you can choose to either Save to Device or Export. Choose Export and then under Dimensions choose Custom after that you can set the quality to 100 and then try exporting the image.

Let us know if it helps.
Regards,
Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Dave,

In the Lightroom mobile app, you can choose to either Save to Device or Export. Choose Export and then under Dimensions choose Custom after that you can set the quality to 100 and then try exporting the image.

Let us know if it helps.
Regards,
Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sahil,

This worked great!  Thanks so much and I appreciate the quick response!

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 02, 2021 Jul 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Im havin this same issue...when I export from LR I have largest image selected but its only sharing it at 1080x720

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines