Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

files uploaded into Lightroom Cloud unrecoverable from sync issues folder

New Here ,
May 23, 2023 May 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I had an issue with my PC and the windows/user file was accidentaly deleted. Under the new user setting a number of uploaded files - which were systematicaly opened and some edited - are now blocked in the sync issues folder. I can delete them but cannot restore them. Please advice.

Thanks,

Vlad

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey, @vlad298848912fgc. I'll clarify this for you.

The sync issues category on the web is used as a parking lot for pending uploads/syncs. Images expected by the cloud to be uploaded can appear under sync issues. If the images don't get synced up, the sync issue remains in the queue and must be cleared for other sync activities to function as expected.

As you've stated, you're \user folder got deleted. Likely, some images were yet to complete syncing to the cloud, thus the sync issues. 

We hope you understand. Thanks!
Sameer K

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

The problem with my PC did not occur when Lightroom was open or files syncing!

All my files were fully uploaded and perfectly visible in my Cloud.

I have noticed their dissapearance only after my PC was in working condition and opened Lightroom.

I do not understand why there is no backup for my files, this is a cloud meant to do no?

Regards,

Vlad

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines