• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Filigrana on Lightroom app iOS

New Here ,
Dec 12, 2020 Dec 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use the Lightroom app on iOS but i can't save with my "filigrana" or logo. I don't have this optional in the main menu, only when i save a photo. But it doesn't work. Can you help me? Thank you 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I believe that is by design. In order to have an image with a logo or watermark is necessary to export a copy.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes it happens when i export the photo but watermarks or logo doesn’t appear 

Inviato da Libero Mail per iOS

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 13, 2020 Dec 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Can you describe your workflow exactly, so we can help see where things may be going wrong?

Here is a page with step by step instructions for exporting with a watermark, are you following this process?

https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-cc/using/whats-new/2021.html#graphical_watermark

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines