Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Filter by edited error

New Here ,
Jun 28, 2021 Jun 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since 3 versions ago I'm not able to filter by edited, once I click that option my app doesn't shows the already edited photos and is taking almost all my photos as edited and they are just transferred as raw files from my Canon Camera

I have that error in iPhone XR and iPhone 12. I have added a screenshot with the view. 

TOPICS
Bug, iOS, Mobile, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jun 30, 2021 Jun 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think there was a bug with the edit filter options showing incorrect filtering, I assume this hasn't been fixed yet.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 15, 2021 Nov 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm having the same issue. I have a folder of raw photos with only a select few being edited. When I select the filter it shows all the files in the folder. 

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines