• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Filter By Lens Not Working

Community Beginner ,
Apr 18, 2022 Apr 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have always been able to use the filter option and select Lens or type Lens: and view my entire catalogue by lens selected. Now when I try to use the lens metadata there are zero results. It just says Oh no a black hole. No photos matching these filters were found. 

This was working prior to the latest CC update. I have tried everything short of re installing and no luck. I have over 67,000 photo's and I know there are many photo's taken with specific lenses. 

Rebooted/Re-opened still no luck. I would love to not have to re-install. 

Mac OS - 12.3.1

M1 Macbook Air 

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can search by lens in LRC, I can only search by camera in LR.

Melissa Piccone | Adobe Trainer | Online Courses Author | Fine Artist

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

No you can search in LR CC by lens. I have been doing it for years now. You just click the filter and the lens option is right there. Also type "Lens:" and start tyoping and it will autopopulate with all your lenses. It just stopped doing it in the past 2 weeks. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines