• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Filter images by DNG format

New Here ,
Sep 28, 2022 Sep 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

With Lightroom CC's "Enhance" feature, enhanced images are duplicated in the DNG file format. However, with thousands of photos in a library, it's difficult to go through and track down every duplicate just to export them. Since we can filter by JPG/JPEG, TIFF, PNG, and others, why can we not yet filter by the DNG format? It would be a huge help for exporting and managing images in my library. It would also help with clearing out cloud space; enhanced DNGs essentially double resolution and slap a ton more metadata on the images, and the resulting files are multipe times larger than the original versions right after import. This feature likely  wouldn't be such a huge deal for those with more years of experience and more physical and cloud storage space, but for someone like me, I don't have the money yet to invest in a 1TB subscription. 20GB fills up fast.

If anyone who reads this has things to tack onto my idea, please share!

TOPICS
Android , Chrome OS , iOS: iPhone , iPadOS , macOS , Web , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Sep 28, 2022 Sep 28, 2022

Moved to discussions as this is already possible:

In Search Bar type: Extension: DNG

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 28, 2022 Sep 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moved to discussions as this is already possible:

In Search Bar type: Extension: DNG

Rikk Flohr - Customer Advocacy: Adobe Photography Products

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 12, 2023 Feb 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Crazy late reply on my part, I actually forgot I posted that question. But thank you, Rick!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines