• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Filter on Photos with Likes and Comments?

Explorer ,
May 21, 2022 May 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have shared an album on the web and solicited people to provide likes and comments. I would like to filter in Lightroom on the images that have likes and comments.  Is there a way to do that without looking at each photo individually?

Thanks,
Michael

TOPICS
Web

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , May 22, 2022 May 22, 2022

Not yet in Lightroom. If you also use and sync Lightroom Classic, you can sort the collection using "Last Comment Time" which would at least group together all the images with comments/likes.

But in Lightroom, all you have is the Notifications tab (which should at least list all the various comments/likes that you've received, then clicking on any comment/like will take you to that image) and in the Square Grid you have icons on the thumbnails of those images which have received a comment/like

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
May 22, 2022 May 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not yet in Lightroom. If you also use and sync Lightroom Classic, you can sort the collection using "Last Comment Time" which would at least group together all the images with comments/likes.

But in Lightroom, all you have is the Notifications tab (which should at least list all the various comments/likes that you've received, then clicking on any comment/like will take you to that image) and in the Square Grid you have icons on the thumbnails of those images which have received a comment/like, so at least there's an "at a glance" indicator.

I'm pretty sure there's an existing feature request for the sort of functionality you are wanting, so I suggest you find it and add your up-vote....the more we vote the more Adobe are likely to consider the proposal.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 11, 2023 Jan 11, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Adobe.

My workflow includes the same functionality - I don't use LrC. Can we get a sorting/filter functions for teh amount or content that has been "liked"

THANKS

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 30, 2023 Jan 30, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This needs to be a feature yesterday. It's virtually free to add a filter button for "likes". Please do this!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm literally going through over 1000 photos manually and flagging those my clients chose. What a huge, painful waste of time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need to create this as an idea post, and hope people upvote it.

Tim

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 31, 2023 Jan 31, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please add your vote to the existing request rather than create a new post: https://community.adobe.com/t5/lightroom-classic-ideas/p-better-support-for-comments-and-likes-in-al... 

Rikk Flohr - Customer Advocacy: Adobe Photography Products

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 31, 2023 Jan 31, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I've already done enough. Fix your product.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines