Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flag and Unflag image can be undone but will not actually undo

New Here ,
Dec 11, 2021 Dec 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lightroom v5.0 Build 20211012-0002-a1240ed

Windows 10 Pro with updates through today.

After flagging one or more images, "Undo Flag as Pick" appears at the top of the undo stack (Edit menu, now the Ctrl-Z action). Lightroom flashes the syncing icon briefly, and the flags sync as expected to Lightroom Classic on another machine. Contrary to expectation, opting to undo the flag action neither removes the flag in Lightroom nor syncs any change in flag status to the cloud, however. The flag action is popped from the undo stack, and the next "undo" action will be the previous action, for example "Undo Change Selection." Same problem with undoing a "remove flag" action. I have not tested comprehenbsively but actions unrelated to flagging seem to "undo" as expected. 

Actively setting the flag off works and syncs as expected.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 05, 2022 May 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have the same problem on my mac. Lightroom(v5.3) flashes "Undo Flag as Pick", but noting happens.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines