• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Forum erased my post when I changed topic category.

New Here ,
Sep 30, 2022 Sep 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I typed out my piece, then switched the topic heading category, and your forum erased everything I wrote. Thanks for that. Another prime example of your terrible customer service features.

People want to communicate with a human being; not search through a library of congress sized collection of group conversations from the last 20 years. Nobody has time for that, and it's infuriating that every time someone wants to send information to you or ask a question about your software and it's 10 thousand glitches, you direct them there, instead of a human representative.

One would think that the fact you're forcing people to always buy your newest software (subscription based) would give you enough money to hire some customer service reps, but nope! Just a worthless community forum.

You guys make my blood boil every time I have to deal with you. It seems there's no length you won't go to to avoid direct interaction with customers in any form besides taking their money.

All I wanted to do was suggest that you let the mobile version of lightroom invert a subject mask, because for some reason, your mobile app masking features don't work quite the same as your desktop version.

TOPICS
Android

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?