• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Free LR app lost my content when logged out

New Here ,
Feb 14, 2022 Feb 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My free Lightroom mobile app logged out. When I log back in none of my saved library photos are there and none of my USER presets are there either. Any idea to restore these items?

if needed- I have an album in my iPhone of save Lightroom photos. Is there a way to extract the preset info from them to save as a new USER preset? 

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 15, 2022 Feb 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Madeline,

Thanks for reaching out. We are sorry for the trouble with Lightroom Mobile (iOS). We are here to help!

Could you please share the version of Adobe Lightroom (iOS) and the iOS version on your iPhone? Could you confirm if you have recently re-installed or updated Lightroom on the same device? Have you tried to sign in with any other email accounts you have set up in-app store etc.?

If logging in through other emails also does not help, we can try to recover the photos; however, recovering presets without having the images in Lightroom might not be possible. If you find the images in Lightroom Desktop, you can go to each image & save edits as presets.

Check here to know more: https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-cc/using/edit-photos-mobile-ios.html

Please let us know if this helps.

Regards!

Sameer K.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 15, 2022 Feb 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, yes I use the LR iOS mobile app. I actually didn't uninstall the app- I just had to reset my mobile device which logged me out of the app. When logging back in I found all of my content gone. How can I locate my photos from the LR mobile app on desktop? I do not use a paid version of LR. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines