• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

full screen mode

New Here ,
Feb 24, 2021 Feb 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

how can I change the mouse pointer to + stead of - when I'm in full screen mode? It used to be + but it changed and I don't know why. When I used to cklick the image it zoomed in to 100%, now it shrinking. Thanks, Andre

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 24, 2021 Feb 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That typically means that the resolution of the selected image is less than the resolution of the screen, so that when you go into full screen mode the image is actually being displayed at greater than 100%. In those circumstances, clicking on the image will revert the view to 100%, i.e. the displayed image will "shrink", which is why you see the "-" sign in the magnifier mouse pointer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 04, 2021 Mar 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jim.

Thank you for the reply. The image is full resolution RAW and a few weeks ago it worked fine when I clicked on the image it zoomed to 100%. Now the pointer show minus but before it showed plus. Maybe there is a setting what being changed in Lightroom or in the mouse there is one?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There's no setting which controls that behaviour, it's automatic based on the respective cropped image dimensions and the size of the viewing area. Is this happening on all images or just one specific image? If the latter, what are the cropped pixel dimensions of the image, and the pixel resolution of your monitor?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jim.

It's happening all the images. and the metadata shows full resolution RAW. I have a Benq monitor and it was working fine before. I'm wondering if it's a bug or my camera Canon 5 mark iii has some issues. My camera setting is on RAW I just checked. I will go back to the old images and check if this will happen to them. I will let you know. Thanks for your help. Andre

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Jim.

I was playing with the mouse, and suddenly it reverted to the old setting. I have no clue what I did, but now it's working fine. Thanks again for your help. Andre

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines