• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Fullscreen behavior with new MacBook pro displays

Explorer ,
Dec 15, 2021 Dec 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Problem is present on both LR 5 and the newly realeased 5.1. 

When pressing F for fullscreen the display shrinks and doesn't utilize the outer area. It displays as on an older MacBook display. After that even when quiting the Fullscreen mode, the app is still in the shrunk state and notning apart from quit works. It is strange no one has noticed this bug already... It's extremely annoying. 

I've recorded a video showing the problem: 

https://share.icloud.com/photos/023tAUE0a5xPlYjVpzhro-Mww#Sofia_-_zhk_Geo_Milev

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 21, 2021 Dec 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Am I the only one experiencing this bug? 

And why was the topic converted to a discussion? It can't be more of a bug than this! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 05, 2022 Feb 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've got the same problem, it's super strange. My display "shrinks" as soon as Lightroom is the active window, eventho it's not even in fullscreen mode or on the mac's display (i.e. on an external display).
//using an 14" Macbook Pro with M1 Pro and LR5.1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 17, 2022 Oct 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Almost an year later, there's no fix for this. Apple's macbook pros are pretty popular. Why not optimizing LR for the new displays? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines