Apr 19, 2020 Apr 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

AI Sky replacement?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Apr 20, 2020 Apr 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

It would really help if you can share your feedback on our community: https://feedback.photoshop.com/photoshop_family/categories/photoshop_family_lightroom_cc

As this forum is monitored by our engineers and they will review it for future product development.

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 14, 2022 Dec 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Where do I go to suggest ways that Adobe can improve the written instructions currently provided on the Adobe website that is supposed to help with teaching how to use the editing tools in Adobe Photoshop Lightroom also known as Adobe Lightroom CC that does not work for me as an autistic woman diagnosed with two auditory processing disorders (APDs) and a language processing disorder (LPD) along with two other disabilities outside of autism who learns in a specific way and needs the written instructions along with images, photos, screenshots (when teaching how to use an app/software), etc..... because I didn't have any learning materials that I could rely on to help teach me how to use the editing tools in Adobe Lightroom CC the way I learn best for an online college class, Advanced Raster Imaging, for this pass Fall 2022 semester at all and I need to make sure comes a reality before I retake this class for free in the near future?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 20, 2020 Apr 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

AI sky replacement would be a Photoshop feature, not a Lightroom feature.

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines