• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Geometry tools missing

New Here ,
Sep 22, 2022 Sep 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So, it seems in the geometry tools section in the iPhone version of Lightroom the alignment tool where you draw vertical and horizontal lines is gone.

Have adobe taken out this function? If so, please bring it back ASAP. By far the most clever and intuitive function of the entire app.

If anyone knows another way of getting this function back, please let me know...

TOPICS
iOS: iPhone

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 22, 2022 Sep 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is working fine here on iPhone 11 Pro Max and iOS 16.  The Guided Upright tool is visible and functional.

Rikk Flohr - Customer Advocacy: Adobe Photography Products

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 01, 2023 Jan 01, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have a similar problem.  I'm using the iPad app.  The guided upright shortcut button (a box containing two intersecting lines with points at each end).  The button still exists on my iPhone.  Now to do a guided upright, I have to click 'Upright', switch from 'Auto' to 'Guided'.  Any time I want to make a correction, I have to select the dropdown again and click 'Guided' to see the lines I created again.  This may not seem like a lot, but over multiple images and re-edits, it adds up to a lot of extra clicking.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines