• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Getting Lightroom pro

New Here ,
Aug 26, 2022 Aug 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I was wondering if I bought the light room subscription through Adobe will it automatically connect my account to a pro account with out having to go through something like the Google play store. I currently em unable to make a subscription using my business phone through Google play, and we can't figure out the problem. But desperately need the pro version to fully do what I need to do. So does the subscription system need to have the middle man of Google play or will connecting the subscription through just my Adobe account work? Also if I transfered over from a Samsung product to a Apple Product will my subscription still be connected through Adobe?

TOPICS
Android , iOS: iPhone

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Aug 26, 2022 Aug 26, 2022

Subscribing to Lightroom via Google Play or iOS App Store provides a mobile only plan.  You can subscribe on either platforrm, and your subscription will work on any iOS or Android device, and also the web app at lightroom.adobe.com.  However, the mobile subscription does not support Lightroom on Mac or Windows.

If you also need Lightroom on your computer, this page summarizes the options: https://www.adobe.com/products/photoshop-lightroom/compare-plans.html 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 26, 2022 Aug 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Subscribing to Lightroom via Google Play or iOS App Store provides a mobile only plan.  You can subscribe on either platforrm, and your subscription will work on any iOS or Android device, and also the web app at lightroom.adobe.com.  However, the mobile subscription does not support Lightroom on Mac or Windows.

If you also need Lightroom on your computer, this page summarizes the options: https://www.adobe.com/products/photoshop-lightroom/compare-plans.html 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines