• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Gopro Hero10 lens correction

New Here ,
Jan 28, 2022 Jan 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The last update of my LR desktop added a lens correction profile for the Gopro Hero 10. It seems that the LR app on Android has not been updated to reflect this. When I view a collection the image is as I edited but when I open the said image it just reverts to the original fish eye from the Gopro. I think this needs an update.

Pictures show it opening in the app (circle spinning) and fully loaded looking warped.

TOPICS
Android , macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 28, 2022 Jan 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Requests for lens profiles to be added should go in the comments of this thread. No ETAs are given, but the Adobe engineering team monitors this thread and takes requests there:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/camera-raw-discussions/p-lens-profile-requests-and-information/m-p/12...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 14, 2022 Dec 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please make the lens correction compatible with the gopro 11

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines