• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

green labels

Community Beginner ,
Jan 06, 2021 Jan 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I must have done something without knowing it. The question is just what? Suddenly all my green labeled photos in LR are no longer labeled green. The green colour on the actual photos is gone, but in the right column under "metadata" - "label" it still says green in writing. What did I do to suddenly remove the colour? And it's from all my photos!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 06, 2021 Jan 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Possibly you've changed the Label Set. In Library, go to the Metadata menu>Color Label Set to see what set is assigned. If you've never changed it before, Lightroom Default is probably the one that should be selected.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 11, 2021 Jan 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The strange thing is that all the photos are assigned as Green colour under metadata but the actual photos don't show the green colour

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines