• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Having problems with synchronization between my desktop and my IPad

New Here ,
Nov 07, 2021 Nov 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, since the latest update, I am having problems with synchronization between my desktop and my IPad. Few hours ago, I uploaded photos from my sd card to my LR on my desktop, and it doesn’t show on my IPad Pro LR. It usually takes a min or so. Today it’s not synchronizing at all. 

Does anyone have a solution for this?
Thank you,

TOPICS
iPadOS , macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 08, 2021 Nov 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello @Wolska 

I hear there was a temporary cloud service degradation yesterday, and it has since been resolved.  Is this working better for you now?  If not, does it help to relaunch the apps?  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I relaunched the application few times, I updated also my iOS. Moreover I uninstalled and reinstalled the LR on both devices. I noticed that the IPad synchronization workes fine, because the changes which I applied on an image it showed on the LR desktop. The desktop synchronization doesn't work. I called the 1 800 number, to resolve the problem, spoke with Yash. He was very helpful, we thought that the issue was resolved, because the desktop LR synchronized to the number of images that I have on the IPad Pro.  After I disconnect with the technician, I let the LR run on the desktop with synchronization. It got to 17 hundred images, and it's up and down the number. It's acting like in the loop. Also, I can use my password for my desktop to make some changes, after the remote screen I did with the technician.

Here are the screenshot of the files that he removed it, and toled me to keep it in the folder for few days.

The second screen shot is of the synchronization 

I guess there won't be anything screenshots because my desktop doesn't take my password after the remote screen sharing.

The whole day it's taking to resolve this problem, not counting I have images that I have to proper for Wednesday.

Charlie please help, thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Wolska 

I work on the LR iOS team doing some testing, and I'm not sure what to recommend to further debug LR Desktop and don't want to work against the advice the Support team has given you.  Please do resume your efforts to work with Adobe Support on this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 09, 2021 Nov 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can not get into my desktop, my password does not work after that screensharing with Yash the technician.

My journey with the LR began in 2011 on windows, then in 2013 I switched my operating system to iOS, and I continue with LR until today. In all these years I never had an issue with LR, until few days ago. I am scared that my work in the cloud might be affected, my desktop is locked out, I am also scared I might loose some of the files which are on the Mac. There is a one folder that I didn't backed up, and it's really important to me. Moreover, usually I do a system backup, this time I had no chance, since the computer locked on me.

Now with all this that happened since Sunday, I am considering changing my workflow through other application, if this problem is not resolved soon. My subscription experiences sometimes in this November.

I will really appreciate if you could help me resolve my problem with my LR, as well with my locked desktop.

Thank you,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 09, 2021 Nov 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@Wolska 

Please contact our Support team directly.  Support does not monitor these community forums.  For Adobe Support, please visit https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html, sign in, and then select the chat option.  They should be able to find your support history and resume helping you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines