• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

HAVING TROUBLE RENAMING FILES IN LIGHTROOM 2021

New Here ,
Mar 10, 2021 Mar 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been trying to rename batch files in Lightroom. Theyre already imported and Id like to have them renamed in lightroom so I can number them 1-389 since my client picked them out by numbers. I have been trying in Photo info but it doesnt seem to be working. There should be an edit button by file name to batch rename  but it doesn't allow me to. Does anyone have any answers?Screen Shot 2021-03-10 at 12.25.32 PM.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 10, 2021 Mar 10, 2021

It's not possible to rename files in any of the Lightroom apps. If you also sync with Lightroom Classic you could do the rename there and the changed name would sync back to the cloud.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Mar 10, 2021 Mar 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It's not possible to rename files in any of the Lightroom apps. If you also sync with Lightroom Classic you could do the rename there and the changed name would sync back to the cloud.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines