Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

HDR Function Stopped working on Lightroom 6.14

New Here ,
Jul 02, 2021 Jul 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am still using an older version Lightroom 6.14 on Windows 10 for the past few years.  Last night I used the HDR function on some CR2 files and it worked fine.  I went to use it again on some CR2 files this morning and it does not offer me the option of doing anything with HDR after clicking on the Photo Merge tab.  Adobe help has been useless and suggested I post her.  Any ideas?  Thanks.

TOPICS
Feature request

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 02, 2021 Jul 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Adobe does not support Lightroom 6 at all. I have never used it. I went from Lightroom 5.7 and moved to Lightroom Classic. You could try resetting the preferences to see if that makes a difference. There are no updates or fixes from Adobe. 6.14 was the last update for Lightroom 6.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines